The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Eterna, ZR4 Grills, AMG, JDM.

RedTwo

I owe cheekychimp money. You should buy my stuff before I disappear while in police custody.

I accept paypal.

Photos are on facebook but I don't *do* facebook so you will not get a response.

Eterna Grill. one crack in rear of fin as per photo, otherwise great condition. JDM green-grey. Click the photo for more.
$120 Shipped to USA

ZR4 Grill. Was silver but someone used a rattle can to make it black. No red diamond, shoddy paint job but has the Full Time 4WD badge and is otherwise fine. Generic satin black over JDM Silver /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif Click the photo for more.
$120 Shipped to USA

SOLD'Tuned by AMG' spark plug lead cover. Should increase your performance by at least 3 GReddy stickers.
No cracks but a slight bowing. Gold paint is starting to wear off, otherwise very good condition. Click the photo for more.
SOLD$100 shipped to USA SOLD

Feeler3.909 (43/11) Rear drive gear from Evo 2 rear diff. I stole the LSD and this is all that's left. Heavy yet compact so shipping is costly. Click the photo for more.

Last edited:

ExplicitCC

I'll take the tuned by AMG cover, pm me your PayPal

Last edited:

ExplicitCC

I guess it doesn't matter if I commented first, this blows, why bother putting it on here?

LIV4PSI

^^how could you know you commented before the other guy sent a PM?

ExplicitCC

don't matter now, all good, other forums require you to comment if pm sent but like i said all good!!! GLWS

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts