The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: cyclone, h&r/agx, ecmlink, 91 tails.

Fifteenjr

Few parts for sale.

JDM cyclone manifold, it doesn't have the factory coil bracket but the transistor one is there. Also doesn't have the factory Mitsubishi vacuum canister, but it has the dodge alternative posted on the forums. Has worked great controlled through link. 150$ obo, went back to Oem.

CM performance catback exhaust, 350$ went back to stock exhaust.

Ecmlink v3 for a 1g - $640
Add plug and play 1g cable with Omni 4 bar, no IAT. - 100$

91 GVR4 tail lights, outer inner and the license plate center section, plus the black trim above. 200 OBO. Went back to 92. Two minor cracks can take pictures.

KYB AGX with galant specific h&r lowering springs. 400 OBO. Went back to oem galant springs and shocks.

I can ship, plus shipping of course.
Located in norcal. Attempted to upload pictures, but it's saying they're not an image? I can text you pictures if you like.

Fifteenjr

Small bump, shoot me offers the prices are just a start. I have two front seats that are in need of a reupholster but could save you some downtime. Want my storage back and don't want to end up tossing it all.

gvr4ever

Not in the market, but is that a stainless steel CM exhaust? If so, someone snag that up quickly.

Also, the AGX/KYB combo is a great deal. I don't get all the hate. The lightest setting on the AGX should only be a tad stiffer than stock. With near stock tires and only 1 setting stiffer, I find them rather compliant and way more modern than stock. Even with stock sway bars, body roll is reduced a LOT.

Fifteenjr

Wish it was selling haha, the piping to muffler isnt stainless but otherwise the muffler is a great looking piece. And I was super happy with the AGXs as well. I believe at similar settings too. Miss the car entirely haha, might have to scoop up another just to put all these parts back on 😅

Heck if someone in the nor cal area took it all, ID probably drop the price significantly. Say 600 for it all? Haha.

Fifteenjr

AGX/H&R setup is pending. 300$ for the cm performance exhaust with 1g Megan downpipe.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned