The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Couple of Mitsubishi static model kits

turbowop

Tamiya Pajero model. Decals are kind of rough, but it's all there still sealed in baggies. Rare kit and pretty old now. Really cool because it has a little turbo 4g63 in it and a lot of Tamiya models don't even have engine details. I have two so I'm selling this one off. $60 shipped.

94558dda939a3cb.jpg

94558dda93b95e0.jpg

94558dda93d762e.jpg

94558dda940132f.jpg

Aoshima Montero. Also an old, rare kit. I bought this in the mid 90's and picked up some large tires for it as well. I was going to custom build it with a lift kit but never got around to it and don't see myself building this ever since I'm more into racecar kits. The baggies have been opened but the parts are all there and mostly still on the trees. $60 shipped.

94558dda941d200.jpg

94558dda943adab.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts