The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: CoolingMist Stage II with varicool progressive rate controller

curtis

I know someone PM'd me about a alcohol kit months ago but can't find the PM so I'm just listing........

Progressive rate controller worked fine when removed and was in a 600hp + evo. Tank was tossed out because he used the factory IC sprayer tank.
150psi pump straight from coolingmist not the hardware store. Kit new was around $450
You'll need a push lock t or Y fitting since the stainless tube has two misters, line, boost reference vacuum hose, some wire and a relay and your in business. If I can find any odds and ends in the shop to go with it I'll toss it in. I just don't need because I already have one of these for mine.

The large hole in the pipe is for a GM air temp sensor since the car had a translator pro on it.

click me for PDF that describe how all this works and is tuned.

$300 Shipped paid as a Gift to my paypal of [email protected]
After you pay don't forget to PM your shipping address.

Thanks Curtis

Last edited:

curtis

Starting shop clean up ....only took 2 years to be left alone along enough to start.

jnava

Staff member
Ah sh*t, it's about to start....

NateCrisman

Any idea what size jets are there? I could really use this for my magnum!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned