The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:complete eng, drivetrain, subframes, body parts,wheels

broke down

All of this stuff for sale:
All of these parts are used with the exception of a few badges. I make no guarantees that the parts are perfect. They have been sitting for a few years, but should be in good working order for a daily driver. There are a few parts that I have no experience with or history, other that being the current owner of. Some of the parts have been painted by previous owners, and some have been reconditioned by me. I am not looking to make a fortune off of these parts, but would rather see them go to a good home, but they will eventually go to scrap if no one buys them. If something is listed here that you want, but feel the price is too high, feel free to make a reasonable offer, but please no low-balling. All of the parts that were on my cars that ran, perfomed well when last used. If these large items cannot be shipped easily, There may be a possibility of myself hauling a large load to the M.O.D. in illinois, maybe we can meet there. All prices are for parts, any shipping costs must be added, and paid by the buyer.

6 bolt engine complete with manifolds, 14b turbo with very mild porting/polishing, alternator,p/s,and a/c compressor from 90 awd turbo talon. Ran very well when pulled from the talon, crushed that car due to rust. Don't have any compression numbers, may be able to arrange that at a later date. $500 dollars

Rear differential-has been painted, cannot read label. I believe it is an open diff, as I can hold one side still while the input flange is turned. $50 dollars

Transfer case - 22 spline, worked fine with no issues known $50 dollars

trunk badges - all are used, not perfect condition, but ok otherwise $25 dollars-SOLD

New MMC and VR-4 badges Brand new still in plastic, never installed $35 dollars- SOLD

complete belize green sideskirt kit and roof rain channels $200 dollars
factory paint (afaik), no clips, would be willing to sell rain channels separately, but side skirts sold as a set.

Belize green trunk spoiler with 3rd brake light $100 dollars
Original vr-4 hard spoiler, can bee seen in side skirt photo above

sway bar, silver 22mm with eurethane bushings, manufacturer unknown, $25 dollars-
SOLD

Acura TL 5 spoke wheels/michelin pilot sport a/s tires 235/45/17 $300 dollars
Wheels look very good on a galant, two tires are showing some cords on inside tread, two tires are still decent. Wheels have some minor scrapes on rims, but are in pretty good shape overall. Unfortunately, I'm having a hard time getting good photo's of the scrapes, but I'll keep trying.

Front subfarme - completely rebuilt with new ball joints, eurethane bushings, sandblasted, painted with POR-15, AND includes steering rack with brand new boots.
These subframes are as nice as you will find. $150 dollars

Rear Subframe - same as above, blasted and por-15, does not have mustache brace, very nice part. Still has rubber body mounts, but has working eccentric bolts. $150 dollars

Last edited:

tsiboy

is that $35 for both the mmc and vr4 badge?? i want the mmc one

-alex

tsiboy

if its $35 for both i will take both otherwise 20 shipped is good with me.

-Alex

broke down

Hey guys, just realized what a pita it's going to be to get all of this stuff out without a paypal account. Too much hassle. So... let me know if there is anything you are interested in, couple of items are possibly pending, but nothing is for sure yet. Thanks.

Also, like I said in original post, if there is something you want, but feel is priced too high, let me know, I think I'm a reasonable guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

matt92vr4

Would love to buy that engine but Indiana is a long way from south Florida /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

broke down

I am hopefully going to get around to calling a carrier today about another part, I will try to find out about shipping the motor too.

Still available?

trunk badges - all are used, not perfect condition, but ok otherwise $25 dollars

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned