The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Cam Timing Tool

4Grim

Got mine...great looking parts. Thanks a bunch!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

IncorpoRatedX

just sent money for one.

Brunoboy

I emailed with questions, I need one

paul j

Regarding using this tool to remove cam gears: fsm says do not use anything on the gears, only use the hex's on the cam, as the gears may be damaged by holding gears.

3rdstrikedsm

Lol have you ever done a t-belt job on a 4g63?
Trust me when I say it will be just fine.

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Quoting paul j:
Regarding using this tool to remove cam gears: fsm says do not use anything on the gears, only use the hex's on the cam, as the gears may be damaged by holding gears.

I would not use mine for that, as the gears are sintered metal I think, and can shatter. I just use if for holding during belt installation.

armyVR4

I'm thinking the same thing... I paid a few days before he sold out? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

strokin4dr

He last logged in on 8/27 when he said they were sold out. The email notifications here aren't working currently so he probably has no idea what's going on. Not everyone pays attention to their paypal account daily.

galantrevolution

He send me a PM that day asking for the payment so I send it but I haven't hear from him since 8/27 I had send him emails also but no luck does anyone have other way to contact him?

armyVR4

I also sent him money on the 27th and have yet to receive my tools. Just wondering what's going on. 11 days with no tool or reply. $45 in the wind at this time!

IncorpoRatedX

weird, he sent me a PM back when i paid to tell me he was sending mine out, but I never got it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned