The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Brand new HID kit 9006 6k temp

3rdstrikedsm

Brand new in the package yet I bought it for a car I no longer have so 52.00 shipped in the USA.

GSX_TC

It might help to show a pic of the color.

Brunoboy

6k is blue white, everyone should know te differences in the color temps if they are interested in HIDs.

3rdstrikedsm

Yes blueish white and if I take them out of the box to fire them up for a pic then they will no longer be brand new in the box.

Just google 6k hid color pic and you will see exactly what it looks like.

VR4Scott

Hey man I'll take them if he doesn't. You coming to the meet next Friday?

GSX_TC

The reason I said post a pic is because not all 6k's are the same color. Anyone who knows about hid's should know that too. But what do I know I only have them on all my cars and my mom and dads and girl's cars.

Brunoboy

You sound like my friend^^^ always says things like that, but anywho the only HIDs that look different in color of same temp is the 35 watt or 55 watt, in most if not all cases the temp would be the same, that's coming from someone that has them on 8 of my current cars but what do I know? I just sells HIDs on the side.
-Shane

GSX_TC

8cars? Lol yeah ok guy

Brunoboy

mr2 turbo, hyundai sonata, ford explorer, galant, wrx, civic hatch, da integra, mercedes e320 and a 350z.... 8 cars homie...some people on this board have more than one car and some people on this board do make a living fixing and selling cars as well.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Not now chief, I'm in the fuckin zone

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned