The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Audi 100 radiator (perfect fit where a/c conderser was)

cody

This radiator will fit in the core support where the a/c condenser was if you have removed the air conditioning. This will give you more room between the engine and radiator making it easier for bigger turbos or just allowing for more room to work on things. On my galant I was still able to run a short route FMIC with a little trimming on the edge of the radiator. Needle was always below half way point on temp gauge. $85 shipped firm.

PC020049.jpg

PC020048.jpg

There was an extra port off the side of the radiator so I JB welded a bolt in to plug it. I can be cut way shorter and plugged if wanted. It doesnt leak at all though.

cody

There are 2 studs with rubber bumpers on the bottom, circled in blue; I drilled 2 holes in the core support and set the radiator in there, then cut 2 flat pieces of aluminum and drilled 2 holes in each. There's spots circled in red to bolt the bracket to and then I self tappered the bracket into the core support.

Here's a pic of the radiator installed in my old galant. the radiator isn't really that visible but it shows the room gained after install.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned