The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: AMG grille Buschur exhaust & GVR4 intake mani SAFC VPC Eibach springs ACT 6puck Walbro 190 Starion IC 22 spline TC 4 bolt LSD rear diff

ctm

More items still to be added to this list of great parts. So continue to keep checking this add. *** Be sure to check out other nice parts for sale *** TIA.

>>> click and
>>> click

Send questions via PM. If interested in a part, include your ZIP CODE and PAYMENT METHOD. I will reply asap as work and family commitments allow. Pics attached.

VPC complete with MAP Sensor and IAT Sensors w/ 550 and 660 chips, modded for finer control via SAFC $225

OEM GVR4/1g Intake Manifold $45

ACT 6 puck unsprung disk $90

new/unused Walbro 190lph fuel pump $55

Starion intercooler, very lightly used $55

SAFC with complete harness $110

Buschur racing mildly ported 2G exhaust manifold, tapped for EGT probe $145

Eibach front lowering springs 450lb rating, near new $70

AMG grille Belize Green replica, great condition w/ complete mounting hardware $145

22 spline transfer case, have 2 in great condition (BG Synchroshift always used) $95 each

4 bolt LSD rear diff (B1H 3.545 ratio), pumpkin only $185

SOLD >>> ACT 2600 PP (PN MB010X) < 1k miles & BNIB street disk
SOLD >>> ACT 2600 PP (PN 121) ~1.5-2k miles & ACT Streetlite xACT flywheel (PN 600150)
SOLD >>> ACT 2900 PP (PN MB010XX) ~4k-5k miles & street disk
SOLD >>> Evo3 Intake Manifold, complete with coil pack & associated part both on their dedicated bracket, and 2 Throttle Bodies
SOLD >>> SAFC
SOLD >>> 1g Throttle Body
SOLD >>> Kelford KVS63 performance springs
SOLD >>> Fidanza 6 bolt Flywheel new/unused
SOLD >>> Fidanza 6 bolt Flywheel barely used
SOLD >>> 1G EPROM ECU Modded by ECM Tuning, MD193299 (1G DSM TURBO AWD D27A MT E2T60878 EA01 7/92-5/93 FEDERAL). Caps replaced & socketed by ECMTuning. I was going to use it on my GVR4 but I’ve decided on a different management system. NOTE: It has the DSMLink (V2) board installed as pictured. I am keeping this. Additional mods done by Jeff Oberholtzer (JeffO) so car will work in a '90 dsm via addition of a small square circuit board (mounted vertically, not flat but perpendicular to the main board). These mods were confirmed by ECU/EPROM guru Steve Piette. Thomas of ECMTuning added, "That board is the Jeff-O 1990 conversion board. It's basically converting what used to be a 92-93 Federal ECU to a 90 Federal ECU. It should not have any affect on ECMLink operation, either V2 or V3... It should work fine in your GVR4 as is... the presence of that board does imply that the ECU may also have pins 6 and 14 swapped (idle switch and MAF reset)”. This ads more flexibility in case you have a 90 DSM or if you decide to sell it later.

Last edited:

CutlassJim

My Evo intake manifold doesn't have a MAP port on it. Weird.

NateCrisman

I'll take the evo3 intake manifold if Garfield doesn't end up with it. Just posted a WTB for one this morning.

ctm

CutlassJim - Yours is fine. That feature depends on the Evo type and the domestic market of the donor car.

NateCrisman - The Evo3 Intake Manifold and 2 Throttle Bodies are sold. I'll let you know when I see one for sale.

The SAFC and 1g Throttle Body are sold too. The ad has been updated. Lots of great parts still available here and in my other ads (use links provided in the first post to this ad). Send offers with postal code via PM. Thanks.

Last edited:

talontyme

do you still have the springs and retainers?

strokin4dr

PM'd

maroonmetallic

Im interested in the streetlite flywheel. Could you ship out today if we agree on a price?
Shipping to 54956.

-Shawn

ctm

talontyme - Kelford springs are sold. New parts added. Be sure to check out lots of other nice parts for sale here and in my other ads. Let me know if you have any questions.

strokindr4 - PM reply sent

Hondakiller - ECU sold. Lots of nice parts for sale. Also check out my other ads. Links appear in the original post above.

maroonmetallic - just got back from family vacation. Let me know if you still need this or any other part.

Last edited:

GSX_TC

I'll be Sending you payment for the 2600 and street disc here in about a day or 2.

GSX_TC

Pm's have been sent, just awaiting answers before I send payment for clutch man

Last edited:

ctm

All replies to recent PM sent.

paiutey - Package details sent via PM.

GSX_TC - Yes the pp & street disk will work fine on a 7 bolt so long as you have the right fw. You should have the rest of the info you need.

acustark - Got it. Reply sent with requested details.

Newly added part for sale. In addition I will soon be posting more nice parts so check this ad frequently. Also check my others for sale ads via the links provided in the original post.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ralli380Gvr4

PM sent.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts