The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: Aem oil pressure gauge, AEM 5bar map, Turbo xs boost controller, Strut bar

onesickcrx

SOLD Coil on plug SOLD
SOLD AutoMeter Phantom Manual Fuel Pressure gauge SOLD
SOLD AEM Fuel pressure gauge SOLD
SOLD AEM oil pressure gauge SOLD
SOLD AEM 5 Bar MAP sensor and harness SOLD
SOLD Turbo XS boost controller SOLD
2 gauge pods $20 plus shipping
SOLD GVR4 Front strut bar SOLD

Last edited:

onesickcrx

Not looking to negotiate I think prices are fair, one boot had small rip on the bottom so I taped all four at the bottom to be safe had no issues with these car made over 600hp.

onesickcrx

Bump Christmas season and I could use money for gifts for myself lol

transparentdsm

i didnt mean it like that, i meant it as thats just my luck. ive been hunting for a while and i didnt have the money to spend till now and of course im to late. its like the 4th time its happened to me, in the same manner. the day i had enough money it was sold. sorry if i came off as blaming this on you. im most certainly not.

LIV4PSI

True story. I sold mine the day before Shane tried to buy it. Local guy came by and bought $1,000 in parts before I could get him pics

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned