The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: ACT 3200 6 puck clutch, Fidanza Aluminum Flywheel, Starter, DSMlink adapter

GSX_TC

Is the coil on plug setup and that filter for the FP intake still for sale?

Last edited:

bigblock4g63

pm'ed

onesickcrx

All your Pm's have been answered.... I am done with weddings and bachelor partys for next two weeks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif Now I can take this thing apart and let you guys start sending me money and I can start shipping /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rmontalvo23

Greeeaaaat! My engine build is all done. As soon as I get that intake manifold I can put the motor into the car.

Can't wait!

onesickcrx

Every things ready to ship hit me up if your want something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

onesickcrx

TTT plenty of more stuff to sell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

alansupra94

You are really tempting me to swap the knuckles BACK to 4 lug /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

onesickcrx

do it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Last edited:

onesickcrx

Quoting Hksvr4:
wow.

? need some thing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Quoting bazeng:
How much for the drive shaft bushes shipped to Australia?

I pm'd you get back to me

And I've answered almost all my pm's

Hksvr4

No, but I did consider buying the shell. But there's too much to invest in to get it back on the road. Btw insurance, parts and garage space, its not going to happen. Maybe 2yrs later but not right now.

onesickcrx

I hear yah on that for me it was keep this and make it a fun little 16 or 18g car or sell it all and buy pickup. I picked the pickup so trying to get this all sold and use money as part of my deposit as this was a large chunk of my change. It was a fun little setup too. I really didn't intend on parting the whole car in till my other vehicle gave me some small issue.

GSX_TC

I'll take those FP cams if you still have them after the shootout.

onesickcrx

I can bring them with me to the shootout if you want /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

onesickcrx

I'll be on vacation for a week so I'll answer all pm's when I get home /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

onesickcrx

I'm back from vacation and all my PM's are answered. Ready to ship out some parts, I normally ship same day if it before 2pm

GSX_TC

I don't think I'll have extra money to buy parts while on this trip haha I'm already streching out what little I have now. Hopefully you still have them when I get back though =)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned