The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 92 Galant VR-4 689/1000 grey Lafayette,IN $7000

Alright I really don't want to sell this car, but college has left me no time or space to finish it the way I want. First let me say I won't be back with the car till the 5th of January.
Now then:
car runs and drives, I've taken it around town a couple of times recently but barely get to drive it anymore cus of school. There is a little surface rust on the bottom of the car, no rust through and I have never snapped a bolt in my many hours of work on it. The clear coat on the roof is a bit spotty but other than that the exterior is pretty nice with just the normal ware. New drivers front fender this fall installed and painted professionally.
mods:
afc and dsmlink with all cables ect.
wideband o2 with gauge inside car
boost gauge and boost controller
bullseye 60-1 turbo
1000cc injectors
fmic
3 inch exhaust with dual tip muffler
2g maf and 3 inch intake
aeromotive fpr with gauge
ported 2g manifold and 02 housing
new copper radiator

other news:
recently put in a new transfer case to fix a leak with the old one, car no longer leaks trans fluid
leaks/burns a small amount of oil probably 1/2 quart every change if you drive every day
before it went to school it drove 60 miles a day this summer and made the 180 mile trip to school but like i said havent had much time to drive it recently.
The oil leak is most likely in one of the head/exhaust mani studs I will get a pic of that asap
I will get updated pics up as soon as I am back with the car

also I have several parts including:
a newly assembled head
a bare shortblock and crank
the old transfer case freshly sealed
550 cc injectors and a few other things

please let me know if you want any of these with the car since I will have to bring them with me

almost forgot there is a new 5 lug swap abs removal and new pads rotors and painted calipers less than a year old

VR4coop

more pictures

I know I'm sorry but I can't get more till I get back to school, just gauging interest till then and letting people know its out there

Polish

Most people will want to see more pictures before even considering driving to look at it, or before expressing serious interest. FYI

Have someone take pictures for you.

Also when selling a car most people include how many miles are on it. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/wink.gif

just wondering if you would be interested in a trade for an 04 lancer ES auto...less than 75000 at the moment...let me know....if you still have the car.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned