The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: '92 BG 489/1000 Radford, VA $1800 obo SOLD

crimsondragon

Quoting 4orced4door:
I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out a way to make this happen. The price is more than fair and I see potential in the car. My problem is I have nowhere to park it untagged, I can't daily it because I don't have time to fix the problems that it has and those which arise, and I can't afford to have it tagged and insured as a second car. If I could get it to my Dad's in Florida and let it sit for a year or two, I would, but that adds like a thousand bucks to my cost now, and then I can't afford it.

Close but no cigar. Good luck man, this is a steal for someone with a little time on their hands. I unfortunately have none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

+1
I just moved to an apartment complex in VA Beach which doesn't allow working on cars and cash is a little tight. I would need to rent out a storage unit that allows car work. I'm also wondering if it's able to drive for 5 hours straight back. Sucks that this popped up at a time like this.

Jesus_Negros

^ store it at my place hehehe

deusamo

If you fix the crank pulley, I would feel comfortable driving it long distance. I can get the pulley fixed, but the price will go up ~$200 or so. I can't afford to dump anymore money in this.

I've driven this a lot since I've bought it, and I'm not concerned at all at its ability to make a long trip provide the pulley is fixed.

BlitzVR4

Quoting crimsondragon:
Quoting 4orced4door:
I'm wracking my brain trying to figure out a way to make this happen. The price is more than fair and I see potential in the car. My problem is I have nowhere to park it untagged, I can't daily it because I don't have time to fix the problems that it has and those which arise, and I can't afford to have it tagged and insured as a second car. If I could get it to my Dad's in Florida and let it sit for a year or two, I would, but that adds like a thousand bucks to my cost now, and then I can't afford it.

Close but no cigar. Good luck man, this is a steal for someone with a little time on their hands. I unfortunately have none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

+1
I just moved to an apartment complex in VA Beach which doesn't allow working on cars and cash is a little tight. I would need to rent out a storage unit that allows car work. I'm also wondering if it's able to drive for 5 hours straight back. Sucks that this popped up at a time like this.

Where in Virginia Beach did you move to? I live of Centerville Turnpike near Chesapeake.

citymunky

Look are all the local dudes popping off of the wood works.

To the OP, GLWS I wouldn't mind trying to pick this up, but like you I have no time.

Last edited:

deusamo

Come on guys, I need this to happen really soon if it's going to happen. Someone buy this car!

deusamo

Potential buyer is offering less than $1800 by Friday, and I'm probably going to take it if no one else makes an offer.

deusamo

Sold to a friend.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned