The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 GVR4 Traverse City, Michigan $4500

DSMTurbo2

Dan I have called you on 2 different occasions, my apologize that I have not tried you more often. I have just recently started a new job, and have been absolutely swamped. In your emails you say nothing different than you say here. Call me? Do you have any specific questions I can answer? I would be happy to try you again late tonight, but working 3 jobs 7 days a week does not leave me a ton of free time. Again my sincerest apologies.

Erik

centurion882

Erik, do you have a phone number?????????? Have a few ????'s about car still intrested in looking at your car!!!! 989 370 5624 Thanks DAN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

DSMTurbo2

Quoting DSMTurbo2:
Dan I have called you on 2 different occasions, my apologize that I have not tried you more often. I have just recently started a new job, and have been absolutely swamped. In your emails you say nothing different than you say here. Call me? Do you have any specific questions I can answer? I would be happy to try you again late tonight, but working 3 jobs 7 days a week does not leave me a ton of free time. Again my sincerest apologies.

Erik

Can you just email your questions? It seems a bit easier?

Last edited:

centurion882

Erik, no special ????'s I just want to look at your car; to buy!!!! 989-370-5624 Thanks DAN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Man hard guy to get ahold of I want also I live like a mile and a 1/2 from you Steve lohners budy I think you now him he's got 2 vr4s swantechs old one

DSMTurbo2

I don't think I am that difficult to get a hold of. But I am working allot right now. So I just have weird hours when I am available. I do know Steve. Where do you live HTATALON?

On Reynolds a mile or so from cedar run I've got 1ga a lil built up I'm thinking of getting rid of if I sell this or if you still have it buy the first of the year Id pick it up from you I got brents old galant from him and never should of got did of it

centurion882

Still intrested in looking at vr-4's if you have one for sale or parts call 989 370 5624 dan /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned