The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91' GVR4, B.Green ?/2000, $600.00, Salem Oregon *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedsmguy

No chance of parting this car out. Quack was kind enough to make is sound worse in his description then it was. Its a great car. Normal wear nothing major. I'm super pumped to have the stock foglights! I'll be selling off some of the spare parts he hooked me up with and kicking a portion back to him since he's a cool guy!
I do live in Vancouver again.. Near Padden and 152nd Give me a PM sometime and come hang out.

I do have to say that I cannot promise I wont sell this car if I ever run into a hard spot but I've given two of them away right after fixing them and I dont want this one to get away..

Thanks again for the millionth time Quack!

4thStroke

Good deal, Paul.

Did you get your cell phone fiasco situated yet? I'll stop by once I get my Galant back on the road.

thedsmguy

I need another working sprint phone so I can use my old number again. I crushed mine and I'm using our 3rd "family" line that wasn't being used by family. I'm to lazy to just switch numbers on the phones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned