The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 galant vr4 Parts Available

I think that Doctor D only wanted to let us know there was a Galant there and that we could call the place, not that we were to ask him 50 questions and check on all of our parts lol

mikus

For parts still on car, PM me your item and what you're willing to pay with shipping by midday Friday and I *might* be able to pull it for you. I'll be in that area.

I'm not pulling anything redonkulous, no plasma cuttter work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

acustark

Still hoping for the cover that hides the foot of the rear view mirror. LMK if it is available. Thanks

Aaron

Is this post about 573?

Last edited:

Aaron

oh good, that would have been sad... sorry to hi-jack, continue with the thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

mikus

this car has GREAT leather, very soft. Drivers separated at the bolster but teh rest is useable.

I pulled the dash off, but it was starting to split and the yard put a fairly high pricetag on it. Grabbed some other random bits. it's still got all the side paneling and some doglegs. fenders/bumpers are gone or a bit rough. 14B still there.

belize1334

How's the main fan shroud? What about the grommet and clip for the hood prop bar?

mikus

omar-someletters yea I got your bit, PM me your address. Sunroof car right?

Hood grommet was shot & clip I'm pretty sure was too. I've been watching for those for you bub. Fan shroud... can't recall. Front end was intact, could be OK.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned