The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Black VR4, super clean 133k, Seattle, WA area $3995

VR4ownzU

Quoting 4thStroke:
Whoever gets their hands on this is one lucky SOB.

Did you guys read what it needs fixed? Still a very clean car. Goodluck!

Polish

Quoting VR4ownzU:

Did you guys read what it needs fixed?

Yes, we did actually. And it's completely expected, it's not a brand new car. However it is immaculate clean (Much like you say doesn't exist) and yet you still whine that it needs a few common maintenance items.

Last edited:

Holy cow. this car blew my mind. If i could, I'd buy it today. but alas, i cannot. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

slugsgomoo

wow, that's a great price. Vr4ownzu, if you're going to complain about some very minor, easy to deal with (or even live with) issues on a very clean car like that for such a cheap price... maybe these just aren't the car for you.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
This car looks amazing in the photos.. So clean... My Lancer wasn't even this clean off the showroom floor.. haha

381gvr4

Quoting slugsgomoo:
Vr4ownzu, if you're going to complain............... maybe these just aren't the car for you.

^^^Well said.... Bump for a great buy. If I had the cash right now, this would be on a truck and on its way. G/L w/ sale!!!

Gabor

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Quoting 4thStroke:
Whoever gets their hands on this is one lucky SOB.

Did you guys read what it needs fixed? Still a very clean car. Goodluck!

GTFO

Can somebody just ban this dumb ass? All he does is bitch and moan all the time and it's getting so old, after all these years.

Hondasi88

This car is clean! I wish he was closer but i would def buy it.

wanna trade for my lexus /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whoodoo

You dont have to tell me that. Thanks colin! my brother and sis in law were over for dinner when we got back and we ended up eating about an hour late cuz everyone wanted a turn taking it for a drive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts