The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Belize Green VR4 #1302 NorCal $500/$1000 Partout?

TSimage

Quoting acidrumz:
What is the status of this car?

Dave is currently out of town on a family emergency. As mentioned by him personally, earlier in the thread we've been discussing the car for a week or so. At this point I'm simply waiting on his return so I can drive up there and pick it up as we agreed upon..

Hoping things stick to the plan lol, made some big moves to make it happen, but I'm not worried, Daves a good guy. One thing I learned is military peeps are always good to deal with. Guess its an instilled integrity thing.

Gettin' antsy, been around the block with DSMs for a while, but never had the pleasure to own a GVR4, seems like a fun little family to be introduced to.

Last edited:

Olson

Quoting TSimage:
Quoting acidrumz:
What is the status of this car?

Dave is currently out of town on a family emergency. As mentioned by him personally, earlier in the thread we've been discussing the car for a week or so. At this point I'm simply waiting on his return so I can drive up there and pick it up as we agreed upon..

Hoping things stick to the plan lol, made some big moves to make it happen, but I'm not worried, Daves a good guy. One thing I learned is military peeps are always good to deal with. Guess its an instilled integrity thing.

Gettin' antsy, been around the block with DSMs for a while, but never had the pleasure to own a GVR4, seems like a fun little family to be introduced to.

If Dave dosent give you his car i can walk over there and give it to u for him \:p

TSimage

Hahahaha! Ok deal, lol. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be pretty awesome I believe. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned