The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 91 Belize Green GVR4 SoCal Los Angeles (SFV) $3000

Yep, on the driver side the rear quarter panel (NOT HALF OF THE CAR) the paint tends to oxidize much like it was re-sprayed right between rear door seal & gas tank lid, just over the wheel arch. However all the metal seems original & not replaced. So must have been some minor dent or something that got re-sprayed in (Mickey Mouse fashion) If you buff it out however you wont be able to tell the difference at all. I've know that car for quite some time & no accidents that I know of. The car hasn't been in to a car wash for over a year, Trust me with a little TLC some clay bar & wax you wont recognize it only minor dings here & there (she's almost 20 years old) & clear coat on the hood & rear spoiler that barely shows when it's clean. VIN. JA3CX56U2MZ008326

G

Staff member
On that door that was painted does it still have the original glass? Looks pretty clean otherwise, didn't you use to have an ae86?

I still have my AE86 (that thing is not going anywhere) I have way to many cars & this one needs to go to good home. All the glass looks original, to be honest I don't know how to tell the difference.
How do you know about my AE86's. Do I know you?

It's still for sale, I wan't able to see the car & take more pictures becasue it rained like crazy in LA for the last 2 weeks, But will get the car cleaned up & take more pictures. Oh I also have Turbonetics 60-1 HiFi turbo that comes with the car as well it needs rebuild but comes with both oil & water cooled oprion so perfect for someone looking for super reliable turbo that can take beatting. However if you only need the car & not looking for all the extra parts let me know I can work something out for sure.

Still have it for sale. If the buyer is not looking for all the parts I can let the car go for $2700 Other wise I'll just fix it & keep it for now. As I mentioned it needs nothing only some labor putting the new motor in & about $200 in machine work if you want to use the extra block it comes with. That's it all the replacement parts are included new in the boxes.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned