The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #900/1000 ogden utah, california car $4,500

this car is in awsome shape! interior and exterior is in way good shape "seriously"
having another baby so need bigger vehicle, this car has only seen 2 ut winters
thar has 226,000 on it and runs like a champ and passes emissions! the motor was rebuilt about 20k miles ago, inside the motor looks clean!!! pics are in members showcase
click
the only bad things are the driveline carrier bearings make noise and so does the throwout bearing and i think a bushing is bad in the front drivers lower controle arm.

img.php

the windows are now tinted to 35% has the stock 14b back on it and is at stock boost for my dd! i trust this car to go anywhere!!!
i am a mitsu tec and there is no hack jobs on this car!!!
just did full 60k service which consists of timing and balancer belt, all acc belts, water pump, hydrolic tentioner, all fluids, all coolant hoses, and some gaskets and seals here and there!
i want this car to go to someone that will take care of it! thanks for lookin!!
any questions welcome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

464/2K

I wish i wasnt broke, Damn. You should be asking way more!!

I have been told its the cleanest in the state!!!!and I do feel that I should be asking more but there are those couple things wrong with it?
But this car has never been in any wrecks!this is the perfect car for you to build your race car!!!!

I have personally know this car and can vouch that it IS the cleanest one ever!! The guy really knows what he is doing. He has been with dsm's for a while. Bump for a clean car and good guy

Quoting justin90gsx:
this is the perfect car for you to build your race car!!!!

No way! This is too clean to be a race car. Good luck with it!

I'm quite interested in the car. I live in Tucson, AZ and I'm looking at another one thats up in phoenix right now but he doesn't seem interested in returning my calls.. So if that falls through I'd be interested in coming up there on a weekend or something. I don't have any experience with a vr4, but I did own a 90 awd talon tsi for about 3 years and took that apart quite a few times. With the issues of the bearings making noise.. how bad is it? will the throwout bearing need to be replaced you think? I replaced a clutch and trans on my talon once and I didn't enjoy that much.. but even so i'd just wanna make sure it could get all the way back to tucson. If there's any other information you can give on the car I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks

well i have been daily driving it to work with no problems but i havent really taken it on long drives, the longest was 100 miles or so and it did fine, the bearings are just noisey im sure you could make it there but dont quote me on that, i would just trailer it, thats what i have always done with the cars i have bought, its just easyer!! here is more details on the car and pics
click

or will trade for a mitsubishi montero sport ls or xls, no tan or gold int/ or exterior, has to be 100k miles or below and switchable to 2wd to 4wd

bump
pulled the trans the noise was the springs in the clutch disc, installing new oem clutch kit when it comes on Tues.
and the tiny clunk noise when you hit a bump is the front sway-bar end links EASY FIX!!!

after drivng this as my dd for a while, i know it can drive anywhere out of state!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

vegeta1170

Bump for a great car. I see this car everyday. Justin and I work at the same dealership and it is VERY clean. If I could afford it, I would buy it.

If you would entertain selling your VR-4 I'm very interested in it. My EVO IX was just totaled (rear ended while stopped and he hit me at about 40 mph). I had a 1992 white VR-4 in Japan for 3 years (factory twin vented hood and auto climate control). I still have my palm pilot and cable along with the MHI Evo III 16G off it. Would love to discuss. E-mail me at [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts