The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 774/2000 Full partout (updated with more pics/parts)

LIV4PSI

All rear dog legs are gone

LIV4PSI

I have two consoles Thomas, but no lids. I have a couple decent DSM shift boots laying around for $15 shipped

coyotes

center console in good shape? I wouldn't need anything that's attached to it, I have everything. Show me some pics. also a price?

LIV4PSI

I can have pics today buddy. I've been evciting tenants and moving a lifetimes worth of car parts out of my basement

transparentdsm

Quoting LIV4PSI:
I can have pics today buddy. I've been evciting tenants and moving a lifetimes worth of car parts out of my basement

when it rains it pours...

LIV4PSI

Inner or outer handle? I only have the inner available.

Shane, I was literally sobbing in the post office mailing them their certified 30 days notice to vacate as my uncle was waiting for the coroner to remove my mom's dead body from our living room.

LIV4PSI

Thanks man. She was suffering, it was for the best at that point.

LIV4PSI

Sorry Wyatt, bumper cover is sold.

I do have the grill, it has one broke tab.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned