The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #648 of 2000 Complete Part Out

trexn8

Sent pm on the center vents already too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

alansupra94

Does every previous VR4 owner love raping them? Mine looks like it hung out with rothesberg in a bathroom stall.

That's what mine looked like when I got it. Only fixed it up a little over the last 5 years. Just turned out to be a little bit to much on top of all my other project cars.

CutlassJim

What about directionals? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

rmontalvo23

I'm a bit late for this but here is what I am looking for

OEM
- Radio
- Steering Wheel
- Springs

belize1334

I REALLY want the plastic clip and grommet for the hood prop. I'll make it worth your while.

Will you sell the bottom trim piece on the center console (passengers side)? and do you also still have the rear dog legs? I am very interested, thanks, Daryl.

BluFalcon

Got a buddy looking for a complete center driveshaft assembly. Wondering if it'd be possible to break it down for shipping?

desant78

wiring harness?

Quoting BluFalcon:
Got a buddy looking for a complete center driveshaft assembly. Wondering if it'd be possible to break it down for shipping?

Ooh ooh that's me. Any chance you've got it?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned