The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 501/2000--- $4000---86301,AZ ****SOLD!****:-(****dsmless****

PreskitVR4

Fyi Nick, I live in an area where there are not even any vehicle safety inspections, much less any type of emissions control equipment requirements... if you plan on living in commyfornia, this car doesn't stand a chance of ever being "compliant"

citymunky

Must be nice not have grass to mow.

Its always good to have a smog guy on your side out here in commyfornia! or dual residence in las vegas, NV....=)

boostedinaz

He's selling the car and a sh*t load of misc parts with it. For that price you simply get the car no parts no volks.

PreskitVR4

The original post. It is split, first is what is on the car, second is what car comes with. You would not be receiving the second.

PreskitVR4

I forgot to mention that the car also comes with AEM EMS v1, and all the GM sensors and pigtails needed for installation. The tune on the Ecu is close, but should prob be redone because the Gay is a heavier car, and it has a smaller turbo on it than my Talon did.

ktmrider

Quoting rerx7:
Would you trust the car on a long road trip?

Totally unfair question for a 20+ year old car. Would YOU take a FC or FD Rex on a 1000+ mile road trip w/o some concern?

^+1. Totally unfair question. New cars break down everyday. You can't avoid mechanical wear and tear that can happen anytime

Yes when i had my fc3s i drove it from texas to nebraska and back. No problems no worries. You know why? I knew it and i had done everything to it. I think it was a fair question. If i came and got it i would have to drive it back.

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

^^ NVM, no more mucking up the OP's thread. Buyer beware.

Ask a simple question and get critiqued. No longer interested will find something closer.

PreskitVR4

Wow I didn't have to say a word! What are friends for if they won't watch your back. As a matter of fact I am prepping the care for a trip to Iowa, I put my wife and three kids in this car for a year and a half and had zero issues while i was away driving truck for a living. I have no reason to ever doubt its reliability, besides, my friggin' crystal ball told me that everything is coo! Its the same one Driggs used. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Last edited:

KT

Iowa? You better stop in Omaha on your way!

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned