The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4WS Parts! Best offer!

89Patches

Pulled the whole 4WS system out of my JDM car. Was told by the PO of the car it worked and had no leaks. When I pulled it out I seen no signs of any previous leaks.

- Rear steering rack
- Rear pump
- Rear prop valve
- PS Reservoir

Everything has 126000km (Whatever that is in miles) Pic's will come shortly!!

I don't have any set prices so Best offer + Shipping. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

89Patches

Totally forgot about this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Also have all the lines as well. Two were cut where they go between the subframe and body. (Low pressure lines)

wsuits

Hi,

I would like to offer $70.00 plus I'll pay shipping fees for your the 4WS stuff. I have a stock 92 GVR4 and would like to keep it that way. My 4WS malfunction light just came on and my power steering fluid level is low so I'm preparing for the worse possibility. Please let me know if this offer is accepted and we can finalize payment through my paypal account.

Thanks,
Wayne

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Wayne, not to scoop on Patches, but if anything is missing from his parts that you need, I have a full set of these parts also, all removed intact.

wsuits

Hello,

I don't know what the forum policy is on this issue, but I feel obliged to give patches the weekend to respond. If I do not hear anything by Sunday evening then I will make this same offer to you. Thanks for your response.

Wayne

iceman69510

Turn Right Racing
Staff member
Absolutely, that is what I was saying. If you need anything after dealing with him, then we can discuss.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned