The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4-Bolt Rear End

prestonztt

This is the last of what im parting out of my old GVR4.

4-Bolt rear end. What you see is what you get

$250 shipped

2012-08-02205356.jpg

2012-08-02205426.jpg

strokin4dr

Looks to be from a 1gb automatic car if the diff cover has not been swapped.

unistylef

Anything wrong with it?

Garage_Defeat

Paid for this on the August 3rd and asked Preston to send immediately as I needed this rear diff well before the shootout. Trying to get Heavystrike back on the road and ready to compete. Just received the Half shafts today, August 14, and no rear diff.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Is this what our galant community has come to? Anyone know what's up here or am I totally off base?

-DAN

prestonztt

Posting in this thread saying that im at fault for that is just unacceptable. There was absolutely no reason to post that at all.

When I had the postman pick up the packages on the 4th, it was out of my hands then. Whatever they did from then to delivery has nothing to do with me whatsoever.

Im sorry that they didnt come earlier, but dont blame me and try to put me on blast on this board.

You got your parts 2 days before the shootout, its not like you didnt get them at all.

-Preston

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned