The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 4 bolt LSD rear - axles, cups, nuts, bolts, washers $229+SOLD

mitsuturbo

Just like the ad says. 3.545 LSD 4 bolt rear out of a 100% stock 92 Eclipse GSX that succumbed to timing belt failure. under 130k miles on it.
Includes all related hardware.

Came out of PNW car. No significant rust. All the bolts came out super easily. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You pay shipping/paypal.

Last edited:

mitsuturbo

Willing to trade straight across for a Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV.

Total price is 309.00 shipped, CONUS only. Elsewhere, you pay extra for shipping, customs, and other such bullshit.

matt92vr4

When do the stock 3 bolts start to break?

theevozero

Right after you buy this one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

mitsuturbo

It's a 4 bolt rear. You really need pics? I don't really think a serious buyer would be concerned about photos, but i suppose i can take a couple tonight.

As far as when a 3 bolt gives up? It all depends on how hard you launch, really. I was nearly sidestepping the clutch at 6k on a setup with only about 270whp, and pulling consistent 1.7 60ft times, but it was a crap-shoot as to how long the axles would last. Usually the driver side would snap first, and i had some break with fairly easy launches, and others hold up to repeated abuse. Between my 90 talon and 161/2000, i think i went through 12-13 axles in a couple of years, before finally getting my hands on a 4 bolt.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned