The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 363/2000 Part Out (Update 8/3/14)

idreamidrive

Quoting elterror:
I'm looking for center ac vents, and aftermarket radio adapter trim or what ever to cover the stock radio gap.

Sold the vents and I doubt I have anything to cover up the radio gap.

idreamidrive

Quoting bowler31185:
Dash wiring harness??????

I will check on this as I ripped out the dash a while ago and don't know if the wiring went with it. Will PM you when I find out.

idreamidrive

Quoting idreamidrive:
Quoting bowler31185:
Dash wiring harness??????

I will check on this as I ripped out the dash a while ago and don't know if the wiring went with it. Will PM you when I find out.

Looks like a PITA to remove. PO has gone into the harness in a couple of areas for what looks to be hacking in to for a stereo install.

Quoting jfco:
Hi i am taking the top mount and the wiper arm with wiper deflector drver side. How much if shipped to california? Thank you

As I told you in the your PM, I can't find the wiper with deflector. I am sure I have it, but can't seem to locate it. I need a zipcode for the mount as will be shipped via weight as I doubt it will fit in a flat rate box.

idreamidrive

I would like to get this car out of my garage (read that as scrapped) as it doesn't roll any more since I just sold the passenger front knuckle off of it.

What do you people need or want?

thomcasey

Top Windshield trim

Spyke169

Happen to have a right rear parking brake cable?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned