The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #3/1000 Scottsdale, AZ 18K OBO (SOLD)

GSTwithPSI

If you're trolling, this is the best you've done in a while.

Doesn't want to see 65 images of the car for the sale becuz page loads too slow, but isn't even interested in buying in the first place. I completely understand how the OP wouldn't want to inconvenience all the the people looking at the ad for sheer entertainment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

I'm absolutely interested in this car. I've been considering shifting focus to a serious drag build for a while now. And, I guarantee this car is the only clean VR-4 with an NHRA cage that will be for sale anytime in the present or near future. For those reasons alone, I'd seriously consider investing in this if the price was right.

Jesus_Negros

What do the black girls say? Oh yeah, SMH.

boostedinaz

Quoting GSTwithPSI:

Alternatively, I'd like to see more pictures via PM/email if that's the preferred method.

Tell me what you wanna see and Ill make it happen. This coming week Im gonna see if I can get the car up on a lift for some underside shots.

GSTwithPSI

If you could, please:

-A lot more under hood shots
-Shots of the trunk/fuel cell area
-A few more interior shots
-A few pics showing how the cage is routed

Personally, I'm not terribly worried about seeing the undercarriage. I know this car doesn't have any rust.

Thanks.

pot

Staff member
Brett are you considering picking her up? This is the same car that got me into the galant vr4. I hope you do pick it up because I worry it will wind up in the wrong hands and wind up seeing it parted out in 5 - 7 years from now.

boostedinaz

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
If you could, please:

-A lot more under hood shots
-Shots of the trunk/fuel cell area
-A few more interior shots
-A few pics showing how the cage is routed

Personally, I'm not terribly worried about seeing the undercarriage. I know this car doesn't have any rust.

Thanks. [/qoute]

Let me know your email address and I'll get you these pics tonight.

transparentdsm

Quoting 89Patches:
You'd think 3 would be enough, Fuckin weirdo...

i had 3 running and 1 crashed at one point. if you have the space for it there are never enough.

boostedinaz

Sold.

#3 has a new owner. V8bait bought the car for $16,000. I am very glad that the car has a new home and will finally be driven and enjoyed.

jnava

Staff member
Congrats....I knew it was priced correctly.

V8Bait

I have to thank boostedinaz for putting the countless hours into the finishing touches on this car over the last year. He has been extremely easy to work with in every way. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you that are still active on this board.

The new home of #3 is going to be in Lexington Kentucky. Let me know if anyone is from the area.

Thanks again Michael!!

ApexHunter

Excellent. Congrats to all parties involved. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/applause.gif

thomcasey

There are a couple of us in Indianapolis, so not local to you, bot not too far away. You are a few hours from Norwalk, so we DEMAND to see this at the next Shootout!!!

Quoting V8Bait:
I have to thank boostedinaz for putting the countless hours into the finishing touches on this car over the last year. He has been extremely easy to work with in every way. I look forward to getting to know a lot of you that are still active on this board.

The new home of #3 is going to be in Lexington Kentucky. Let me know if anyone is from the area.

Thanks again Michael!!

jnava

Staff member
I agree with Thom....you must show up to the shootout with that car.

transparentdsm

HMMM this might motivate my ass to make the drive. If i can find a co-pilot to take the trip. 5,000 mile round trip, no biggie.

Jesus_Negros

Oh sh*t Brett

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned