The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: $250 + True shipping cost 1993 clear headlight.

BLUELIGHTSBABY

set of 1993 clear jewel Galant headlights.
These are getting nearly impossible to find at 27 yrs old.
Glass is perfect, no chips or cracks. The chrome reflectors are in very good condition, aside from a "tiny bit" of heat pealing on the top sides of the reflector, which is not visible under the black paint. (I'm going to knock off the little bit of peel with Q-tip and vacuumed it out). The rear and bottom floor and sides of the reflectors are perfect. The rubber vents tubes are still in good condition. The adjusters are good as well. The tops of the glass lens will be stripped of the black paint, taped off and properly resprayed with high heat black paint.
$250 + real shipping cost. PM me for paypal or Venmo information.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Last edited:

Still have that?

BLUELIGHTSBABY

They are still available and waiting to ship to whoever wants to upgrade their lights. With a true shipping cost. will provide recipt.

Last edited:

Gsxhybrid

still available? shipped to 89403

BLUELIGHTSBABY

I've got two sets that are really great condition. Been sittion on these for a year or more. I think shipping to Logan UT is about 30 bux through UPS, But until I box them up and get a weight, I will not know exactly. If these are items you are really intested in, then let me know. I accept Venmo, Zelle, can do PAYPAL, but you may have to pay their rip off fees.

Of course I'm not going to rip anyone off, I've been a member here for many many years, and trashing my name in the VR4 / DSM world is not gonna happen. PM me if you need to talk, will provide my cell #.

BLUELIGHTSBABY

Same for you GSX, I have a second set, but they are packed up, at my other place in NC. I'll be heading up there in a few weeks, and I'll pull them out of storage, take pictures, etc. They are in very very good condt. No chips or cracks, I think the chrome is in near excellent condt.

I figure the shipping would be around 35 bux, maybe 40, being they are coming out to NV.

You can PM me, and Ill give you my cell #.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts