The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 2008 Ninja ZX-10R, CLE, OH $7000 SOLD

Rausch

Reposting in the event there is some interest from someone here:

2008 Ninja zx-10R, purchased new in 2009. 11k miles. Under EXTENDED WARRANTY until spring 2014. Buying a house, so the bike needs to go.

Adult ridden, never dropped.

Exceptionally well maintained, serviced every 3-4k miles. Break in service done by dealer. Needs absolutely nothing. Mechanically stock, only mods are fender eliminator, powder coated fuel filler surround, sliders front and rear, and LED integrated tail light (Made by Custom LED). New tires front and rear just delivered - still in packaging, not yet mounted- BT 016 PRO front and rear... Comes with both front and rear stands.

EDIT: Needs to go.. $7000

click

click

click

click

click

Last edited:

Rausch

Bump! Considering srs offers!

3rdstrikedsm

Wow crummy timing for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I need this and to find one that was never dropped is rare!
Why can't this be for sale when I have the spare cash?

GlWS

Rausch

^ At this rate, it'll still be here in spring /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Paul: Absolutely. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JNR

If you put it on here, ya it'll take many moons, lol.

Where else you have it advertised? I'm not familiar with these to say how the deal is, but would think you should be able to sell it decently quick in the right market, even in this economy. Good luck with it.

Rausch

Going back into storage bump.

Rausch

I would certainly think about it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Details/pics?

Rausch

sold! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned