The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1G Leather shift boots $10 shipped

mistaVR4

Hello,

I have a collection of 1g leather shift boots. NONE of them are perfect, there is a small, and I mean small, ONE small hole where the leather has been contacted every time a shift has been made. I can take pictures for you if you would like, I'll start with the best and go from there, MAX hole Dia. is less than a centimeter on the worst one, I have at least 10. Please PM if interested....there are many very cheap products available to repair and make the boot perfect.

Thanks,

Last edited:

mistaVR4

PM returned /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif!

mistaVR4

Best boot is Sold!

GSX_TC

Maybe you can post pics of all the boots with numbers attached to them to make things easier

mistaVR4

Sure thing, I'll try to have that done by this evening (Mountain time) or tomorrow...

Last edited:

GSX_TC

Ever get them pics?

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned