The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1994 Eclipse GSX in CO, 3500 Firm

I had a deadbeat seller unfortunately, so this goes up again:

This has been my daily driver for quite a while now, and the thing drives awesome. I have had a few DSM's and Galant's, and this thing drives very good for its age comparatively, far better than my last 1G. I've set my eyes on a new project which needs funding however, so I must let this car go. The car is Red w/ a black roof, 5 speed, grey interior, sunroof, power locks/windows, Kenwood headunit, and has lots of maintenance work done on it. This is probably one of the cleanest 1G eclipses around. Heres a list of some stuff done to the car recently, and other info:

119k miles on chassis

~40k on rebuilt 6 bolt engine (94's had 7 bolts and were susceptible to crankwalk)
-new Tbelt
-Balance shafts removed
-Galant VR-4 cams
-ported 2g exhaust maniflold
-newer 14B turbo
-new waterpump
-new gaskets

~70k on good shifting JDM transmission
4 bolt LSD rear diff
new tires
boost controller
Greddy Diverter Valve
2.5 inch catback exhaust

Im sure there are other things on the car, I just cannot remember. PM me with any questions. Thanks!

img2184fj2.jpg

img2185wf8.jpg

img2186jf9.jpg

img2187xu8.jpg

img2188rl2.jpg

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts