The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 VR4 998/1000 in FL with JDM ( Super clean car) SOLD

strokin4dr

^Exactly. Money talks. Why would he wait for you if someone else wanted it?? No matter where they live or where the car will end up.

ShaggyTE

Quoting dmj:
Car sold today. New owner is driving it to Nebraska as I post. Promises it will be a summer driver.

Nebraska?!? Who'd want to live there?

dmj

I Sold to this guy because he was "straight up" He said he was interested ,he flew in test to drive the car, did not bitch about anything made me an honest offer, So I sold it to him. I think he is a friend of Street Surgeon on this board and also has a winter beater vr4. I am sure the buyer will post more details when he gets home.

VR4ownzU

Did you get it running right or what? Who would want to drive a stalling car half way across the country?

KT

They are somewhere in Louisiana right now. Car is running great. 500 miles and no oil consumption, no leaks overnight, and 22MPG. No reports of stalling. New owner has plenty of vehicles, so this one will only see the nicest weather. I can't wait for a ride!

dmj

To VR4OWNZU I replaced all 4 leaky injector o rings and installed a new ISC motor after boost testing, Drove the car around 40 to 50 miles did not stall at all. New Owner test drove car it did not stall. I would say it was fixed before I sold it.You never made an offer on the car and never came to see the car even though you live about 20 mins away. How can you be angry that I sold to someone else? K.T I am glad the guys are having a good time . Just called Joe,he says no problems so far .

Last edited:

Brunoboy

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Did you get it running right or what? Who would want to drive a stalling car half way across the country?

You mad bro? You sound mad lol

boostx

Its simple money talk / drive and and bull sh*t walk/bitch about it

VR4ownzU

Just a simple courtesy call or email would have been nice. I sent out multiple emails and you guys acted like you didn't give a sh*t about ever fixing it. I'm over it. I don't need to fight with a 2600 clutch in I4 traffic 5 days a week anyways. I just hope this thing is garaged in the winter.

3rdstrikedsm

Lol I4 traffic is weak but Floridians seem to think it's grid locked all hours of the day /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

GSTwithPSI

Quoting VR4ownzU:
I don't need to fight with a 2600 clutch in I4 traffic 5 days a week anyways.

If you are referring to an ACT 2600, that clutch is about as street-able as they come /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

strokin4dr

That's what I was thinking, lol. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

4orced4door

Typical pissing and moaning from VR4ownzu. The fact that you lived so close and never even went to look at it speaks volumes about how interested you actually were. Get over it. Sending another car to the salt belts means you might have to spend $20k to get a clean one, which you should be fine with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Street Surgeon

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Why the hell didn't you contact me once you got it running right? Selling to a northerner was a big fail. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif I give up on you FL people when it comes to selling cars. For sure the most flakey people to deal with. A buyer 45 mins away and you just don't give a sh*t?

img.php

But don't be, pretty much all of us have GVR4's in the garage and daily drivers out front, I mean, who would be dumb enough to trust a GVR4/DSM as a daily driver?!? LOLZ!!!! They come out when the snow goes away and stretch out a little bit (the ones that aren't JSB) and then go right back to the garage /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Man, this car is so nice! It could have been yours if only you wanted it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Last edited:

turbowop

Quoting VR4ownzU:
Just a simple courtesy call or email would have been nice. I sent out multiple emails and you guys acted like you didn't give a sh*t about ever fixing it. I'm over it. I don't need to fight with a 2600 clutch in I4 traffic 5 days a week anyways. I just hope this thing is garaged in the winter.

Jesus H. Christ you're f***ing annoying. I'm not sure I could ever sell a car to you even if you had money in hand ready to drive away. I bet the amount of post-sale drama would be insane. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

dmj

Just spoke to Joe he has just put over 1,800 miles on the car in 2 and a half days with no issues The car is now officially in Nebraska. I am glad it is in competent hands.

Last edited:

boostx

I think we should start trusting these cars /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worthy.gif
Lol

gaylantvr4

I am the new owner of the car. The car drove great with a/c on most of the trip. We ended up with 1850 total trip miles. This act2600 is problity one of the best driving clutchs i have driven.

Last edited:

Street Surgeon

Rode in her just a bit ago to get a lil' pepperjax, nice car indeed, the jdm bits are hot!

3rdstrikedsm

Quoting VR4ownzU:

You let one of the cleanest rust free examples slip through your hands /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts