The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1992 Galant VR4 421/1000 Torrance/Los Angeles CA $4500 Neg

Hello Guys, I am selling my priceless posession. It is a 1992 Galant VR4 421/1000. I bought this almost 2 years ago and I put a lot of time and effort in restoring this VR4. Here are some of the things I put in:
- new engine I bought it with 18,000 to 20,000 miles on it and since then I only put it not even 500 miles
- Transmission has been rebuilt with new ACT 2600 Cluth with street disc, new realease bearing and forks
- Magnecor 8.5 mm wires with NGK BP 7 ES Plugs
- New timing belt, water pump, tensioner etc when we put the new engine
- Stainless Steel Clutch Hydraulic Line
- New suspensions KYB GR2 gas shocks as well as mounting on all 4 wheels
- New Brake rotors on the rear
- Metal Master Brake pads
- Stainless/Braided Brake Lines
- New bumper from dealer
I have a lot of extras that will go with the car. I will give the spare engine, spare bumper, side moldings, weather strip rubbers, extra steering wheel, extra 4 doors handles, down pipe, extra ECU and many others.
I have also tons of smalls things that I bought from the dealer like the mitsubishi signage at the back, screws and clips.
I have the bumper installed and alll primed up.
Needs a new body paint.
I just need this car to go to a VR4 "fanatic" I have a few cars and I barely use this one. I will give you all what I have collected and bought for this car in the past two years that I owned it.
If you guys are interested please let me know. I will try to upload some pics here upon request or feel free to email , text or call me at [email protected]/310.351.3486 or maybe you can take it for a spin if you would like too.

Last edited by a moderator:

number3

You must post pictures ot the AD will be remvoved.

rallyart911

picssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banghead.gif

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts