The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991VR4 (?/1000) Desmoines,Iowa *****SOLD*****

Terry Posten

Yeah, get busy Hertzy.

Although awefully late in the year to start this. Freezing our asses off in a puny Chicago garage in January is not to much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting Hertz:
Let's swap the goodies into 77 and then sell the shell!

Make me an offer and we can talk about it =)

jcgalntvr4-244

Quoting Terry Posten:
Yeah, get busy Hertzy.

Although awefully late in the year to start this. Freezing our asses off in a puny Chicago garage in January is not to much fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Nah f*** that We can wait till next summer and Ill go get it and bring it back here and we can do it here.
JC

jcgalntvr4-244

KC its calling your name /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Dammn if I was only local still /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I would buy it but can't afford to have it shipped...Damn

jcgalntvr4-244

your close come get it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3rdstrikedsm

Would it make the 13-1400 mile drive? A/C work? I have been thinking of replacing my Audi with this...

Last edited:

jcgalntvr4-244

It would make the drive. Im not sure if it even has AC I would have to go check. Its been sitting for 2 years now I start it and move it around to keep if in good health /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif But thats about it. If its still here this spring Ill prob part it out I really dont want to but like people have said before its easy to make money off these cars by parting them... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Rausch

What you think your paint guy would charge to paint it something not BG? (I'm going to need a winter car here eventually)

jcgalntvr4-244

Not sure man I was going to have hime do this one in flat black for me but I just have way to many of these cars.... so im down sizing back to just 2 of them. I really dont know .

Rausch

Price in flat black shipped to 44102? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

In all seriousness I am going to need a car for next winter (I'd like one anyways) and I'd like it to be a Galant. Unfortunately I don't think I can even think about it for a few more months though....

jcgalntvr4-244

As far as I know it does, like I said I bought it from another member here and the list of mods is what he had listed all I did was copy and past it from his forsale thread. I have never checked otherwise .
JC

I'am the one that jc bought the car from and I can assure you that the car has everything on that list. I bought the car from a buddy here in St.Louis. I didn't put that baller orange valve cover on it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. When I owned that car it was super relaible and never left me strained. I would trust to drive that car anywhere. Just to add a few things to jc's list the car actually has 880cc injectors and a rebuilt head. When I sold it to jc it just had a timing belt job done with water pump. The motor had around 15000 miles on when I sold it to jc. GLWS

jcgalntvr4-244

Thanks for the info.
JC

talon

This is probably a stupid question:

does the ac and heat work?

I'm really debating on picking this up....just the DRIVE is gonna suck!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned