The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Vr4 Roller 801/2000 in CT SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

IncorpoRatedX

post pictures of under carriage please? also, has the dashboard and steering wheel been replaced? if not, that car is a long, long way from "mint"; electrical tape = haggard. Why does the carpet look nasty/muddy brown? Do you have the pieces from the interior that are missing in the pictures?

BadVr4

I do not have any pics of the under carriage. the car is buried my the back of my garage at the moment. as I already described to several people and exactly why I took a picture of the steering wheel, it is ripped. I taped it up so it does not rip any more. i was going to install a new aftermarket one but I ended up parting out the car and sold the wheel. the dash is bubbled near the badge but is fixable. the capet is dusty, not staind at all which has no bearing on the condition of it. a simple vacuum and shampoo and it will look new. i have all the interior pieces as well as many other stock parts. the body and rest of the car is "mint" and anyone who has seen it will say the same thing. if u have any questions about the car, you can call me and ask rather than try and bash my thread.

dsmgst

debating on picking this up right now. i leave for hawaii the 4th and will be shipping out 597 to DD. depending on price to ship this out and when i am getting deployed i think ill pick it up from you. i really want a white roller to work on to keep me busy and turn into a monster!

BadVr4

there are a bunch of shipping companies around here. I'd rather have it picked up, but if you want to ship it that's cool. I can get a number for a shipping company if you'd like..

turbofonz

I can vouch for the car being SUPER clean.

dsmgst

sorry for the late response! but yes if you could find a company and price that would be great. i would be able to let you know if its something i can do right now!

BadVr4

Pm'd responded to. please everyone this car is located in CONNECTICUT. I am getting a ton of calls from people hundreds of miles away interested in the car. please figure out beforehand if u are willing to come to CT to pick up the car. no need to waste both of ours time. thanks

i bought the white galant from that kid brendon i basically saved it before that kid did anymore damage to that car.lol

BadVr4

last try. $1500 takes it and not a penny less. if it's not sold within a week it will be put in storage and will no longer be for sale

DynastyLCD

man, i wish i had $1500.... id be all over in this, im in CT too.

if somehow someway somebody buys my mighty max i might have cash for you by thursday... who knows.

otherwise, GL with the sale. very clean ride!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned