The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Summit White Galant Vr4 #50/2000 $2500 OBO Chicago *SOLD*

johnnyRacer

Due to family and life the time has come for #50 to go. I would like to get $2500. She still fires right up, runs, and drives, when the battery is charged. The trans shifts well, the clutch starts to slip when you drive it really hard. She sit alot these days. It's night time right now, I'll take some pictures and post them tomorrow. But here is the good and bad for now.

The GOOD
131,XXX miles
stock motor/head
Stock 14b turbo
Recent reman. head
3g MAS
680 cc
255lph fuel pump
3" SS Megan Racing down pipe
3" exhaust with Apexi N1 muffler with silencer
Evo 8 shocks/struts
Stock socketed ecu w/ chip (usual stuff; studder box, no lift to shift, and fuel injection program)
CF speaker dual gauge pod
Interior leather is decent (maybe a 7 out ofor 10)

The BAD
Although it runs and drive, the idle surges sometime.

I'm in Chicago so there is some rust. It's not a rust bucket or rotted out, but its there and repairable.

The dash/console is not 100% together, I still have some of these parts boxed up from when I replaced the heater core.

Passenger side fender has damage from tire blowout (I have a replacement fender)

Hood has dents

Last edited:

SteveDSM

Cwright, if you don't want to drive it, I am in the south Chicago suburbs and I have a nice car trailer and truck to tow it with if you need!

johnnyRacer

I just had it out a couple of nights ago. Late night run from the south burbs, down e-way, then lake shore dr., buzzed through the lower wacker tunnel (no silencer in the n1; lol), and back home via the e-way. That was a 30 mi trip, didn't see "the man", at all. I was riding dirty with expired tags. So, it should make it if you're not bothered by a little idle surge.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts