The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Summit White, #1886/2000, Florida, SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

I stopped by Jeff yesterday & test drove this car. Jeff has done a wonderful job with it & the car is flawless. It pulls like a freight train @ 21psi on the evo3 16g, stops very good & handles impressively.

If anyone is condisering buying this car, you shouldn't think twice about it. I personally guarantee it's everything Jeff says it is & more /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/worthy.gif If I had the funds when I stopped by, I would've brought it home with me.

4nmscle

what are you using for tunning?
is it just a chippd ecu?

You mention a "chippd ecu" like its a bad thing. I *had* an AFC and a wideband, and made adjustments to the timing and AFR maps in the chip until I was satisfied with the tune, and no longer needed to do any finetuning with the AFC, so I removed it.

4nmscle

no im not saying that as a bad thing. my friend victor ran a keydiver chip on his. i just enjoy running ems. its what i know.

A couple guys have asked for "ugly" pictures, showing any rust. I had a lot of problem finding any to take pictures of, as the car doesn't have any of the typical GVR-4 rust issues on the hood or trunk. However, due to the fact that it spent a few years in Illinois in its early life, it has some surface rust on the undercarriage:

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikus is flying into town to drive it home tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif

464/2K

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/frown.gif thanks jeff you have done this community well!

Terry Posten

/ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gifDon't leave us. /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif

mikus

Quote:
At least it goes to a good owner.

AAAWW shucks /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/blush.gif I do promise to take good care of her though! I'm SOOO excited, both to drive it, and also to learn as I get my head around the work done on it.

It's more or less the direction I envisioned for #39 someday... speaking of, she'll go on the block soon. Watch this space...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned