The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 OEM wagon wheels in Belize Green.

Romanova

These are former TurboWop 1051 parts. I shouldn't have to say anymore. You should open your wallet and start throwing cash at me. If you are still not swayed, well then let me tell you about these rimz. I got these from Mark in like 2002 and they had studded tires on them. Guess what, they still have studded tires on them. I can get these removed prior to shipping if your prefer. The wheels are in fair shape and come with the plastic center caps. No pictures right now because they are in the attic and it's a million degrees up there.
Seriously, need these gone. $50 OBO + shipping.

turbowop

Wow. The glory days of actually having studded tires on 1051...Driving up the snowy mountain pass with a ski rack and skis on the roof and a BMX bike hanging off the trunk. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hs.gif

Romanova

Take your Goddamn nostalgia out of my thread... unless you want to buy them for sentimental reasons? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

turbowop

I have a right to be here, damnit! Me and my car were mentioned! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I already have a stockpile of stock wheels I need to get rid of. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned