The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR4 777 SF Bay Area CA SOLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last I heard from Ron, there was a deal in the works. If that falls through though I think I might be next in the queue.

Well the car is still available. The guy who was going to buy had some money issue so its back on the market.

Is the car still for sale?

I have been trying to look into the compression numbers. Are the ones listed good? From what I found on the forums 135 is when you start looking to do a rebuild, but as this just had a rebuild something seems off.

Car is still available. I didn't search the forums for info on the numbers but I check the specs and they are within the range.

ktmrider

Quoting ron:
Car is still available. I didn't search the forums for info on the numbers but I check the specs and they are within the range.

IIRC 120 is the lower service limit for 1g motors ( 135 was the lower limit for 2g engines due to higher compression ratios ). Also like to see the delta between cylinders less than 10% or no more than 15psi.
Bump for ya, I keep looking at this ad over and over now that #86 is back up and running well. My next trip to Belmont/San Mateo with work WILL include a visit of this car if for some insane reason someone has not picked it up... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Last edited:

Thanks Mike for the bump. I just sold it today. It went to a local board member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned