The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 GVR-4 #1375 Manchester, NH $4,500.00 obo

I am trying to sell my 1991 Galant VR-4. the Car is number 1375 and only has 86,xxx original and 100% stock miles. i bought it about 3 months ago and havent really driven it since. it has a few issues on it, but all of them will be rectified before i sell the car, and a few things will be replace (brakes and such) just to give myself peace of mind that im not endangering anyone. unlike the douche that sold it to me, i dont believe in screwing people over and selling them a broken car. the only thing in the car that isnt original is a turbo timer, but that cant hurt anything. other than that, EVERYTHING is original. the body looks good, for a 17 y/o car. couple dents on the driver door that can be pulled and some paint and it will be MINT.

anyways, the car will have all new brakes (all around), clutch master and slave, shift fork, clutch (clutch masters stg 4 because im dragging the hell out of it if i keep it), pressure plate, flywheel, throw out bearing, belts will be inluded with the car as i dont know if ill have time to do them, spark plugs, plug wires, fuel filter, air filter, and w/e else i have lying around waiting to be put in. all parts are brand new.

IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0082.jpg

IMG_0084.jpg

IMG_0088.jpg

IMG_0011.jpg

IMG_0089.jpg

asking 4500 obo with it running as mint as it did off the line. will consider trades plus cash. an xbox 360 can be thrown in the mix as well. haha. thanks for looking. feel free to email me at [email protected] or calling me at 603-289-9209. my name is adrien. other prices can be discussed if youd like to buy it and do all the work yourself.

Last edited by a moderator:

well i dont think he was 100% honest with me at all. he said and did what he had to do to sell it. the car showed no signs of issues til i was well out of new jersey. if you want more to it, look in my bad guys posting. anything else you want to say or know please pm it to me so as to not clutter my f/s thread. thanks.

i know but im keeping it up because im still trying to figure out if i can get the cash you want on top. ill keep you informed though.

does it come with the full tank the guage is showing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif also would you take 2800 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

it is but if it doesnt sell this week im buying the clutch kit, shift fork, and flywheel next weekend and prolly keeping it after that.

im starting to think i should fix the car and sell if for what i paid for it. if i sell it for this low im going to lose a lot more than i am if i pay to fix it.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned