The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR4 JDM (65k miles)

carscrash83

It would make a perfect DD

Jesus_Negros

Can you get it inspected and plates so you can DD it until you sell it or find something to DD?

I picked up an 04 Foreater XT and am currently rebuilding the blown motor, been getting some intrest in the car finally, no real commitments yet.

JamesFoster

These kinds of things will take longer to sell, but the right buyer will come along, they just have to come across the listing of the car for sale. This is something I would buy if I wasn't in the middle of 10 other expensive car and home renovation projects.

l8apixvw

Would you be open to a trade
I have a nicely modded 2000 VW GTI 1.8t
Alot of mods just wanna go back to my roots I miss my vr4

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts