The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 Galant VR-4 1810/2000 $4800 NH - SOLD

SteveDSM

Woohoo! Hopefully it works out! Your car definitely needs to be taken care of properly /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

jnava

Staff member
That car needs to be in the right hands and i think it returning where it needs to be, maybe a few parts lighter, but we know what truly matters.

tsijohn333

And in the proper hands it is. Back in my possession and in my driveway. He took my turbo timer, wideband, and aem digital boost gauge. Atleast though i have it back which is the most important part of them all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SteveDSM

I would be pissed! BUT at least you did get it back where the car belongs though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

turbofonz

Awesome to hear.

fastfalcon94

If you ever decide to sell it again please let me know. I'd really like to find a rust free green one without the sunroof.

tsijohn333

Up for sale now again to a good enthusiast! I got her back with every intention to keep her but now its for real this time i can not keep her due to certain events that have taken place. :/ it sucks i have to get rid of her but i will make sure it goes to the right person this time. Please text me 978-429-6491. I really hate the fact i cant keep her!
$5000 firm.

mountaineerjeff

Reinstall the a/c then drive it down here and ill buy it....

strokin4dr

Seems like a real waste of time to buy the car back and then sell it again...

Guess some people have that kind of free time. idk. glws.

Wookalar

That's a nice looking bg galant and I hope it goes to a good home. I mean no disrespect but I have doubts that it makes anywhere near 450 hp with 720 injectors, a chip and safc. I would venture to guess that it makes about 300 whp. That's about what my car made on 91 octance when I first got it, only difference is I had a vpc and a much bigger fuel pump.

Good luck with the sale.

KT

720s will support anywhere from 310-360 hp based on the BSFC used here: marren injectors

Wookalar

Right on, I knew the formula was floating around somewhere on the intrawebz.

For any potential buyers, these cars scoot with 350 hp yet are still in a safe power range for parts reliability.

Last edited:
Good luck with the sale, this car is extremely clean from the pictures posted.

4orced4door

OP, since the car has changed hands you should post some current pictures of it.

92_talon_awd

PTE has a chart on their website that says 780cc injectors can support up to 540hp and 680s can support 468hp. I would think 720s could support around 500hp but they do use different numbers to determine that then the above link.

click

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts