The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1991 belieze green all stock Coming to Denver soon $3200

464/2K

Bump, need this gone!!!

Lofty

In about a month I'll have enough money to get this from you, it shouldn't be a bad trip for me either seeing as I'm in Wisconsin. Where in ONT are you located?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/uhh.gif 1991 belieze green all stock Ontario ca. $3000

464/2K

Then you look at my location and see SoCal........ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rofl.gif

Its only about 2400 miles each way.
I've done the drive to and from SD several times. The north route is much more fun, though colorado and all.

omertaitalia

Quoting Lofty:
In about a month I'll have enough money to get this from you, it shouldn't be a bad trip for me either seeing as I'm in Wisconsin. Where in ONT are you located?
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

do it!

464/2K

Bump, will be back in Co next weekend!

464/2K

Bump, Denver on Monday.

i would love to take a look at the car if you can pm me. i live in aurora co if you will be in town let me know thank you

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned