The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1975 Colt Wagon/2nd Gen Galant Wagon $1800 Bellingham, WA

raptorWagon

What You don't think we got enough 4G5x and some 4g32 parts laying around? Roommate Rallies a 77 Colt Lancer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Jesus_Negros

Got any EFI 4g32t parts?

raptorWagon

Nope, No 4g32B let alone g32bt stuff, only 4G32 stuff. We may have Colts, but none of that silly Mitsubishi's version of a civic crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif only 2G Galants and 1G Lancers oh and a chopped up parts car 1G Galant wagon in the backyard. Josh I was going to swap in the black interior in the wagon, more than welcome to swap the white seats out and rake the door cards with You.

raptorWagon

Quoting Alpha Male:
no, I will be finishing it in the driveway, it's just as apart as it was when he posted it for sale. But it's still starting off way more put together than my silver wagon was haha. I spent an entire day trying to solve and repair problems with the silver one, this one at least im getting into it with the knowledge of what needs to be done.

90 would be fastest which You could detour to visit Mr. 1051 in Yakity Yak Yakima, but also 90 is the direct shot to Chitown and then connect onto 80 for Indiana.

Last edited by a moderator:

IncorpoRatedX

Quoting raptorreed:
Nope, No 4g32B let alone g32bt stuff, only 4G32 stuff. We may have Colts, but none of that silly Mitsubishi's version of a civic crap. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/hsugh.gif only 2G Galants and 1G Lancers oh and a chopped up parts car 1G Galant wagon in the backyard. Josh I was going to swap in the black interior in the wagon, more than welcome to swap the white seats out and rake the door cards with You.

I would actually love to keep the white/cream interior in the wagon, do you have the stock driver seat? On another note, I would LOVE the black interior for my wagon. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/devil.gif since it already has black seats in the front.

biglady112

Is there many good message board or website the is oriented more towards these early mitsu wagons or any other early japanese wagon for that matter. This may be my next project and I want to be able to have more of a selection to look at.

raptorWagon

Early Mitsus and a couple other links. 1G/2G/3G Galant wagons are tough to come by, You will find and 10 or more 2drs before you find 1 wagon lol. 1st gen Lancers come in a variety from The Arrow/FireArrow hatchback, to 2dr coupes and sedans.

ClassicColt - US Based mostly, small forum but a fair amount of tech.
Sigma-Galant - Aussie/NZ based mostly
70sColtGalant Aussie/NZ mostly

Japanese Nostalgic Car Multi-platform forum
Ratsun - Datsuns

etc

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned