The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1833 of 2000 Galant VR-4 Indianapolis - First $4k takes it.

Matt W

Back on the market! Buyer lost his job! Okay guys, lets get this done. 4k firm.

TARZAN

Please PM me your number. My 03 Cobra is scheduled to sell Saturday.

Thanks,

-Will

GSNT

Very interested as well. Any interest in trading for a pretty quick 50 trim equipped white 93 Tsi AWD?

Matt W

No interest in any trades unless you have a clean Evo and of course I would add cash.

Matt W

Still an incredibly clean, rust free, great interior car for sale. Previous buyer lost job, nothing wrong with the car. PM for more pics and info

stealthtt24

Why can't you be closer? I have $4k in cash /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

interested in car if you still have it! shoot me a call/txt if you can. 920-253-0463

shredder2010

gahhhhh god damn it just sold #5 today this is tempting looks so clean. Can you email me more pics? [email protected] just close ups of flaws and wheels that come with it please

shredder2010

Have cash just waiting for a email im interested. Then if you would list all the problems that it would need taken care of. Would it make a 6 hour trip?

Matt W

click

Sorry, haven't checked this in a while.

No problems. Just needs hoses cleaned up under the hood, probably the idle set, and intercooler pipes tested for leaks. Throw a powerful turbo on it and run low 12's or maybe 11's w/ some decent launches/good driving.

shredder2010

What's the compression?

shredder2010

If its easier text me ill pm you my number

shredder2010

TTo me:)

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned