The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS:1702/2000 1991 Galant VR4 Built Eng. Decatur, IL. $$$ 4250 make offer

MellowVR4

i would trade my truck for this if you where looking for a trade. 87 4runner witrh a LS400 SWAP 96 4runner auto trans. ill pm u pics if your intrested.

Sorry, just bought another Evo and dont need anymore toys. Thanks for the offer.
PM replied

In a couple weeks after I'm done parting my 2g I'd have a lot of intrest. If it isn't sold I'll get in touch with you.

I am interested, VERY interested. Unfortunately though, I'm a little short on cash, and if it's still available by the time I can finally sell my '99 GTZ, I would definitely be interested in checking it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

bluzvr4

any interest in a 91 impulse rs

I have a 2fer trade for ya--1 BMW e30 carbio project w/widebody and a BMW 525iT wagon with a fresh 2.8 under the hood. let me know if this brings any tingly feelings.

James

I know you don't want to hold on to it for this long but if its available at tax time ill buy it!

theevozero

Sounds like Ostrich.

VR6Eater

Is this still for sale? Looking to get back into something fun. Sent you a PM also.

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned