The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 16x7 BBS wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101 Tires

the_underdog

Hi All,

Up for sale are the wheels and tires that I had on my VR-4. These wheels were OEM on some Volvo S40/V40 cars from the late 90’s to early 2000s and are pretty hard to find as far as I can tell. The wheels are in very good condition for their age with minimal scratches and no curb damage. They are 16x7 with a 44mm backspace, 67.1mm center bore and a 4x114.3 bolt pattern and are a perfect fit on VR-4s. I bought the tires new from TireRack.com and they are Dunlop Direzza DZ101 in the 215/50VR16 size. I replaced the Volvo emblem on the center cap with BBS stickers from Ebay and one fell off as you can see in the pictures. I just haven't gotten around to picking up a new one.

You can see more about the wheels and tires in this video: YouTube.com | Project Street Sleeper Part 13

Asking $600 for the set, local pickup in Knoxville, Tennessee. I have more pics in higher res if you'd like them.

Thanks for reading,

-Tom

IMG_6184.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2068.jpg

Last edited:

gvr4ever

Are you missing a BBS center cap or is just missing from the picture?

the_underdog

I replaced the Volvo sticker on the center cap with BBS stickers from Ebay and one came off. The center cap is there, just no sticker. I just haven't gotten around to picking up a new one.

gvr4ever

Now that you say that, I can see it. I thought it looked like empty space.

PM sent.

ktmrider

Drool, makes me want to buy another GVR4 just to run the wheels.....

Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts