The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: 1648/2000, Colorado, $9K, 68k miles *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

sag1441

1991 1648/2000 Summit White $9,000
68,xxx original miles
power locks/windows
AC blows cold

I am the third owner of the car, first is a technician at Quality Mitsubishi, then an older gentleman in the mountains who didn't have it long at all.
I bought this car bone stock three years ago with 42,000 miles.
All modifications performed professionally by Mac Autosport or jonvr4 /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
It goes to the dealer for all maintenance (yes, t-belt done at 60~k, water pump at around 40k).
The engine is stock but the transmission was built maybe 8k miles ago by Jack. here

Things that irritate me about it:
The paint is original. Its hard to describe something so subjective, it is 17 years old but, it does only have 66k miles with lots of cleaning/waxing at least done by me since 40k. It does have small rock chips up front, small dings visible in the sun, two large scratches on the left rear quarter, and some chips on the dogleg panel. Also, the back bumper is stained with small dots from the exhaust that would be noticed by looking for them or handwashing.
There is a small split on top of the dashboard by the windshield thats only noticeable outside the vehicle. ( /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/bawling.gif just found it recently)
Small quirks and sounds while driving a 17 year old car
When switching manifolds, the new one was not tapped for the EGT probe because the threads on the fitting got boogered so the EGT is not functioning but all it needs is a new fitting (i'm suppose to have one in the mail...) and to be plugged back into the harness.

Things I like about it:
The interior is very clean, floormats are there, no tears in seats (I'm very anal with cleaning the inside)
And of course, the mod list:

Engine Performance Modifications:
24x12x3.5 custom intercooler
2.5'' piping all the way
hks ssqv blow off valve
certified muffler 3'' turbo-back exhaust
dejon tool intake
2g MAS
ngk plugs/magnacore wires
keydiver chip (inj. comp, studderbox, etc.)
fic 650cc injectors
walboro 255lph fuel pump
aeromotive AFPR
apexi S-AFC II
greddy boost controller
act 2600 clutch
act lightened flywheel
stainless steel clutch line
datalogger
mhi EVO 3 16g
EVO 3 exhaust manifold
stainless steel tubular o2 with dump

Exterior Modifications:
blacked-out tail lights
cf grill
Interior Modifications:
greddy boost gauge
greddy E.G.T gauge
greddy shift knob
1g shifter w/ boot
greddy turbo timer
window tint
sparco steering wheel
momo hub
Suspension/Wheel Modification:
17''x7'' wheels
EVO 8 springs
kyb agx adj. shocks
Other Modifications:
optima battery relocated to trunk
removed cruise control
weapon r catch can
viper alarm

the car made 335awhp 363tq @ MAC so its tuned all ready to go

Car sits garaged in Fort Collins, Colorado.
I'm sure I've left out many many things so ask away and I'll answer.
And mods, please keep thread clean with questions and answers, I don't want it to be cluttered with thoughts/comments/opinions on the car and price. thanks! /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif
PLEASE USE EMAIL FOR COMMUNICATION thanks! [email protected]

2093706229_ca9b597824.jpg

I will have new pictures of all areas of the car soon when the roads clear and i can clean it

Last edited:

Howa bout cash...Do ya accept cash??? /ubbthreads/images//graemlins/grin.gif

4orced4door

I want it! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bawling.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Recent Forum Posts