The Top Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 Resource

Join the best E39A 1991-1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4 community and document your GVR4 journey.

• Software Upgraded - Reset Your Password to Login
    In order to log in after the forum software change, you need to reset your password. If you don't have access to the email address you used to register your GVR4.org account, you won't be able to reset your password. In that case, follow the instructions here to regain access to the forum.

FS: #1505 dash plaque w/ 2 unstuck rep key chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSTwithPSI

Quoting gizmovr4:
I have a 1992 badge I'm willing to give you if you send 1505 badge to the guy you sold the car to ...
That way you can sell the badge you get from me to make this right!

^^^^^^This is what sets this particular forum apart form all the rest. I feel like the majority of the members here actually give a sh*t about the other members of this site.

I guess no matter where you go there will always be the bad apples who legitimately don't care about f***ing others over though. And it's clear to me the OP is one of these individuals. The mods should start a new sub-forum in the market place; It should go: Good Guys, Bad Guys and then the all new sub-forum titled "Douche Bags". I think this thread would fit nicely there.

talontyme

I like how everyone on here will offer up a bash not knowing the whole story, honestly i don't care what you think but i appreciate the insight.
I have helped out plenty of people on this site check my bad guy tread.... oh wait i don't have one but that good guy tread speaks volumes.

To the guy offering up the badge to swap,its guys like you that keep me into mitsu's and remind me why we don't drive hondas. Keep your badge bro that was big of you.

I will talk to Jon about the badge but i promise nothing.

steve

The only story that anyone has to go on is citymunky's description of how it went down, and your posts basically telling him "f*** off you're beat I don't care." If you'd like to enlighten everybody it might be in your best interest.

Jesus_Negros

Maybe he NEEDS the money /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
Hopefully this gets worked out since these guys are local mitsu guys I know personally. And our mitsu community in this area isnt very strong as it is, even though there are like 10+ gvr4's within 30 miles of eachother and even more DSM's.

Markanthony...Spike Lee - Do the right thing!

GSTwithPSI

Quoting talontyme:
I have helped out plenty of people on this site check my bad guy tread.... oh wait i don't have one but that good guy tread speaks volumes.

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

ktmrider

^^ +2, like mentioned a 100 Atta-boys get wiped out with 1 Oh-Shite.

Easy for us to arm-chair this situation, OP you're more than welcome to do what you want with the item. Me, it's on its way to citymunky yesterday but that's me.

Jesus_Negros

Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting talontyme:

If a man builds a thousand bridges and sucks one dick, they don't call him a bridge-builder... they call him a cocksucker.

No, he's a homosexual bridge-builder. It's 2012 man 2012.
Wait are you calling Talontyme a cocksucker? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

ktmrider

Quoting Turbro_Negro:
Quoting GSTwithPSI:
Quoting talontyme:

No, he's a homosexual bridge-builder. It's 2012 man 2012.
Wait are you calling Talontyme a cocksucker? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Not yet, the final action taken with the badge and citymunky will determine that legacy....

GSX_TC

Just give him the badge man, geez even a fellow member offered you his just so you can give it back and you STILL won't do it?!? Damm that's just fucked up right there.

Jesus_Negros

^ troll.

mitsuturbo

Quoting GSX_TC:
Just give him the badge man, geez even a fellow member offered you his just so you can give it back and you STILL won't do it?!? Damm that's just fucked up right there.

"Like"
Facebook-like-button.png

Boost4U

I remember Mark saying he wasn't selling the car with the plaque in it, when I asked why he said because they aren't car specific and he can sell it.

Quoting gizmovr4:
Sometimes doing the right thing is more important than turning a profit !!

I have a 1992 badge I'm willing to give you if you send 1505 badge to the guy you sold the car to ...
That way you can sell the badge you get from me to make this right!

As for badges not having any meaning... Not true - they tell the history of the car...
For instance one of my old cars just came up for sale .... How do I know this? The badge!!

This is a great community - damn shame greed has to show its ugly head!!

That's really cool of you but instead of giving your badge to the asshole, why not give it to the guy who got screwed over instead? Maybe he would forget about being 1505 if he had a different badge to put on his car.

New guy here, what's up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

talontyme

Quoting Boost4U:
I remember Mark saying he wasn't selling the car with the plaque in it, when I asked why he said because they aren't car specific and he can sell it.

That's funny randy considering i haven't talked to you in almost a year,but cool story bro.

talontyme

That's really cool of you but instead of giving your badge to the asshole, why not give it to the guy who got screwed over instead? Maybe he would forget about being 1505 if he had a different badge to put on his car.

New guy here, what's up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Here's what's up new guy, if Jon didn't care about 1505's badge he wouldn't be making such a big about getting it would he. There is a newbie section for a reason visit it tool!

talontyme

After not much consideration i will most likely be returning the badge to the car(meaning Jon). As stated before its the right thing to do.

Boost4U

Quoting talontyme:
Quoting Boost4U:

That's funny randy considering i haven't talked to you in almost a year,but cool story bro.

Last time I talked to you was April of this year, I asked you for a price on a steering wheel, you said I couldn't afford it. It doesn't matter when the last time we talked was, the fact remains the same about what you said. I don't forget when somebody says some crazy stuff like a limited edition plaque doesn't matter. Didn't you keep the badges from the other VR4s you sold too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the GVR-4 Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned